Thursday 14 April 2011

I wanna be a Vet!

I like this work, because I love the animals, specialy dogs,
and I would like to give their the best life conditions.
They make us feel better when we're sad, they are very loyal,
they give us their company and sometimes we can see their like a "Family Member."
I start to study veterinary in 2010 in "Universidad de Chile", the most
prestigious Uni in all. In first I couldn't talk with anyone
because I don't felt in confidence, but now I have a lot of friends
for talking, enjoying and study (of course).
I think that this University have a lot of things that I can
to learn and I know that I'll be a great vet, bthat's the reason that I'm here!

H E R E   I   AM!!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that YOU was a shy guy xD
    Also i like your post =)
    we need to be the best of the best for the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this work, because I love the animals,SP specialy dogs,
    and I would like to give their the best life conditions.

    They make us feel better when we're sad, they are very loyal,
    they give us their company and sometimes we can see their like a "Family Member."
    I TENSE start to study veterinary in 2010 in "Universidad de Chile", the most
    prestigious Uni WW in all. WW In first I couldn't talk with anyone
    because I TENSE don't felt in confidence, but now I have a lot of friends
    for talking, enjoying and study (of course).
    I think that this University have a lot of things that I can
    to learn and I know that I'll be a great vet, bthat's the reason that I'm here!

    H E R E I AM!!

    John,
    well done! I'm sure you will
    good luck!
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi john, I love animal too, and for also study vet.

    Bye,kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. john? shy? ...noooo! jajaajajaka
    I like you... and I know you're gonna be a great vet :B:B

    PS: I like dogs...but cats are the best :M:M

    ReplyDelete